Raith is a lithography company in the Eindhoven region. She is the market leader in Electron Beam Lithography systems. Her high-end nanotechnology machines are shipped worldwide to research institutes and semiconductor companies. The ambitious company is constantly growing and investing in new resources and people and aim for highly educated employees.
Raith has a lot of machine data that can be used for numerical statistical analysis, but no capacity to write a parser that extracts relevant data from this numerical data and start making plots. Therefore, Raith is looking for a student to make a kick-start by first writing a parser and then make these plots, so Raith can use the visualizations to show clients she is a data- driven company.
Eisen van student
- Enrolled in the study program Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Data Science?
- Experienced in Python3 programming and Linux operating systems?
- Experienced with basic statistical courses?
- Proficient in speaking and writing in the English language?
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
What we offer you:
- A hands-on working experience within your discipline.
- The opportunity to give your CV a boost with work experience.
- A great financial compensation.