Adama is a company that provides efficient solutions to the agricultural sector on crop protection, agricultural technologies and non-traditional agricultural products. Adama sponsors an EU project that has been working on a model to indicate the amount of BREVIS® (fruit thinning product) needed for effective fruit production for four years. All these models are based on temperature and radiation window data and should indicate the efficacy/dosage of first application of BREVIS®.
Adama wants to increase the reliability of the model. The past five years, over 250 trials are conducted, spread over Europe. BREVIS® is now also used in countries in South America. The objective of Adama is to map the reliability of the model with data from Chile. Junior Consultants of UniPartners Wageningen will also think about improvements for the model and contribute ideas from a different view.
Eisen van student
- End-Bsc or Msc student in either; Biology, Plant Sciences, Soil/Water/Atmosphere, Agrotechnology
- Broad interest in these matters and creative/innovative insights for further optimization of the model
- Assertive, critical and pro-active
- Co-operative skills (you will be working in a team of 2 students)
- Available 10 hours a week for approximately 17 weeks, starting in January
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
- Relevant work experience
- Contribution to global crop protection
- Contribution to innovative technical progression