Organic Flavour Company is involved with biological tea, herbs and spices. In the following years Organic Flavour Company expects a strong incline in the demand for sustainable nutrition for consumers. Organic Flavour Company has the ambition to grow progressively by expanding related products and focus on innovation and sales.
Sekem is an Egyptan company and trading partner of Organic Flavour Company. Sekem is the producer of biological products and delivers herbs to Organic Flavour Company. The market research is about Sekems products.
As a student consultant, you will conduct a market research focussed on the distribution channels, market volumes and quality marks (keurmerken) of products that are similar to the products of Sekem in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. Knowledge about biological and biodynamic products is important.
Eisen van student
- Interested in the biological sector
- Familiar with the terms “Biological” and “Biodynamic”
- A structured and precise worker
- MME student with preference
- Affinity with the Dutch market
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Available for 10 – 15 hours a week?
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
- The chance to deliver value to a biological firm
- A valuable addition to your CV