We are UniPartners Tilburg! An ambitious and dynamic academic consultancy bureau based in the Tias building (T.616) on the campus of Tilburg University.
Our student managers have been working hard since 1997 to give Tilburg students the opportunity to gain experience in the business world. We believe that students who challenge and develop themselves are of great added value to the labor market.
UniPartners Tilburg is looking for ways to improve its international aspect. Therefore, we are looking for 4 students to form an International Committee. The goal of the International Committee is to develop and organize various international events, as well as giving training sessions to other Tilburg University students. Our International Committee is the perfect opportunity for you to expand your social skills, boost your resume, and to make an actual difference for the (international) future of UniPartners Tilburg!
Eisen van student
What do we expect from you?
- Organize international knowledge sharing events (at least 2);
- Develop and organize a business event for (international) students;
- Learn how to give training sessions and put this knowledge into practice;
- Brainstorm about how to make UniPartners Tilburg more internationally oriented.
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
What does UniPartners offer you?
- A huge boost for your resume;
- The ability to receive various training sessions such as personal branding, time management, and sales;
- The ability to expand your own network by becoming involved with both the formal and informal side of UniPartners Tilburg;
- The ability to expand your social skills by working in a diverse team!
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Send us your motivation letter and resume!
Questions? Contact our HR-Manager Megan! Send an email to email@example.com, or a (WhatsApp) text message to +31 6 30596969.