VDL AEC Maritime makes a variety of scrubbers for container and other ships. In the past years they developed a sulfur scrubber, and successfully brought it to the market. They want to remain ahead of the legislature, and considering that the removal of CO2 from exhaust gasses will in all likeliness be made mandatory, VDL AEC Maritime wants to prepare for this by developing a CO2 scrubber.
The goal of this project is to have a fully thought out process in regards to the CO2 scrubber. VDL AEC Maritime already has a process in mind, but needs help thinking out the exact process design. The concrete deliverables are a completely thought out process, with documentation surrounding the different stepts and a list of of suppliers (VDL will help you find them) and necessary parts for the process. Finally a major risks analysis will be done. This will be in collaboration with a partner of VDL. This project will be executed by two students. So you will work together to solve this challenge!
Eisen van student
- someone with knowledge on the subject of the process design of separation technology
- someone who is proficient in working in Matlab
- someone who is proficient in working in Aspen
- someone who has strong communication skills
- someone who is analytical
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
Do you want to………
- An extra challenge alongside your studies?
- Earn a nice salary?
- Boost your CV by gaining relevant work experience?
Apply now with your CV and a short motivation letter!