BabyWatcher is a young and innovative company with the mission to offer every pregnant woman the possibility to not only feel, but also to see the baby moving. A Babywatcher ultrasound is an ultrasound without medical intention. They make it possible for pregnant women to experience pregnancy in a unique and simple way.
The BabyWatcher ultrasound is currently available in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg. However, their aim is to expand BabyWatcher to France. Therefore, BabyWatcher wants to conduct a research about the best strategy to implement BabyWatcher in France. As a Junior Consultant, you need to get in contact with different people of the organization and conduct a benchmark research. The end product of the project will be both a short survey and a report.
UniPartners Maastricht is looking for a French student who can perform this research for BabyWatcher. This is your chance to play an important role for the future of the company. Does this sound like an interesting project to you? Apply now! (Deadline: Tuesday 5th of December).
Since the application information on the website is in Dutch only, we invite non-Dutch speaking applicants to send an email to email@example.com (including CV and motivation letter)
Eisen van student
Requirements of the student
Are you an ambitious bachelor’s- or master’s student who:
- Is fluently reading and speaking French?
- Is enthusiastic about the company and developing a strategy for them?
- Is resourceful with finding data?
- Is creative and uses different perspectives?
- Looks forward to a challenging project for the upcoming 7 weeks for 5-10 hours per week (depends per week).
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
What does UniPartners offer you?
- The chance to put your academic knowledge into practice within BabyWatcher
- A boost for your resume
- A look into the business world
- A nice salary