The company you will be working for on this project is a leading European sweet snacking manufacturer with global reach. The company operates with three global brands. The product portfolio within the company ranges from biscuits and wafers to cakes, as well as biscuit-based snack bars and organic fruit & nut bars. The brand you will be working on has been in the market for 20 years and is sold mainly across Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Currently, the brand has one main product range which is available in different formats and with a small amount of different flavours.
The purpose of this project is to provide an overview of food related institutions within Europe, companies and studies located on the Wageningen University & Research campus, and also investigate the further research possibilities. This will be done by creating an overview of institutions, organizations and interesting PhD studies, and by providing different possible pathways for further research. In this overview for every organization and Phd study an indication will be given on which information is public and where contacts should be made. In this way the company gets a better understanding of the available knowledge that they might want to implement!
- interested in innovation and sustainability;
- a well-structured worker;
- proficient in the English language;
- and are you available for approximately 7 hours per week for two months?
What do we have to offer?
- A great opportunity to do research for a large international company;
- a job that looks well on your CV;
- a compensation of €13.00 to €14.00 per hour.