The company you will be working for is a leading European sweet snacking manufacturer with a global reach. The product portfolio within the company ranges from biscuits and wafers to cakes, as well as biscuit-based snack bars and organic fruit & nut bars. The brand you will be working on has been in the market for 20 years and is sold mainly across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Currently, the brand has one main product range which is available in different formats and with a small number of different flavors.
The project requires students to work from two different perspectives.
- Three students will work on the future of food in relation to potential nutrient combinations. Here, you start by giving your opinion on the future of food and cookie-related products. After this, you create an overview of the properties of different ingredients found in sweet snacks. Lastly, you may suggest tasteful combinations of components to contribute to the innovative goals of this company!
- One student will work on the policies and regulations of the food industry. First, you write a report based on your vision of the future of food regulations and restrictions. Next, you create an overview of future, current – but most importantly – crucial restrictions and regulations in food in different regions of the world. By doing this, you can be of great value by providing a large company with a new vision!
- interested in innovation within the food branch or food policies;
- open- and strong-minded;
- creative, critical and solution-oriented;
- proficient in the English language;
- and are you available for approximately 8 hours per week until the Christmas holiday?
Then we are looking for you!
What do we have to offer?
- A great opportunity to contribute to new product ideas in collaboration;
- a job that looks well on your CV;
- a well-paid side-job!