HyNorth has positioned itself as chain-director with regard to furthering the development of hydrogen energy chains in the Northern Netherlands. They are at the disposal of organisations, knowledge institutions, governments and other stakeholders on the subject of hydrogen.
Are you proficient in the Danish language? Do you want to earn money by doing a small side project? And are you excited by contributing to the development of hydrogen projects in the Northern Netherlands?
Then we are looking for you!
Together with HyNorth we are looking for a student who will map out a hydrogen energy project in Denmark. The goal is to gather as much data as possible surrounding this project and carry out an analysis. This will only take around 2 to 3 workdays in total. For more questions, be sure to reach out to project manager Isa Klinkert via phone (06-36036186) or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Available for 2-3 workdays;
- Background in business; preferably Bachelor 3 or master student
What do we have to offer?
- Independent and project-based work
- Work experience as a consultant;
- A challenging and flexible side-job that fits your study.
* When uploading your grade list we ask for a list of subjects that you followed that are relevant to this project. You are not required to upload your complete grade list.