Are you curious about when and why you, a friend or a family member has hay fever complaints? Are you excited to learn more about how pollen concentrations and hay fever complaints increase or decrease at different weather conditions? Then we have the perfect part-time job for you!
As a student consultant you will work with several datasets of Buienradar and Hooikoortsradar. With this data, you will search for interesting correlations between hay fever complaints, the pollen concentration and the weather conditions. This way, you will help Hooikoortsradar to improve their forecasting models. At the end of this investigation you will present your findings and will be part of a brainstorm, in which you can discuss your ideas on how to further investigate hay fever!
If you want more information about this vacancy, you can contact email@example.com or send a message to +3136435897. You can also apply directly below, until 17 August at the latest.
*The project can be carried out in Dutch and English. So students may also apply in Dutch.
- Interest in pollen and/or hay fever
- Experience with statistical analyses
What do we have to offer?
- To work independently and project-based
- To gain working experience as a consultant
- A challenging and flexible part-time job that fits your study
* Uploading an overview of your grades requires only the courses that are considered relevant for this project. So you do not have to upload your complete programme.