The municipality of Maastricht is currently working on its Future Agenda for 2022, which should improve quality of living for all the inhabitants of Southern Limburg.
The Social Domain department of the Maastricht Municipality has a Future Agenda with several ideas that they want to be realized by 2022. Right now, they have little insight in the effectivity of their actions on the future plan. The municipality of Maastricht wants to get more insight on the separate variables affecting their plans, through a data analysis.
UniPartners Maastricht is looking for enthusiastic students who can perform a data analysis for the municipality of Maastricht. Does this sound like an interesting project to you? Apply now! (Deadline Monday 30th of October)
Eisen van student
Are you an ambitious bachelor’s- or master’s student Econometrics and Operational Research who:
- Can work with SPSS or Eviews?;
- Has analytical capacities?;
- Looks forward to a challenging project for the upcoming 12 weeks for 5-10 hours per week (depends per week)?
Wat biedt UniPartners jou?
What does UniPartners offer you?
- The chance to put your academic knowledge into practice within the municipality of Maastricht
- A boost for your resume
- A look into the business world
- A nice salary